JFS University Placement Office
JFS University Placement Office is more than just a center of information. It provides you with all information and assistance required for the transfer process to our partner universities.
- Give advice on enrolment into our International Pathway Programs
- Provide comprehensive and detailed counseling on study options to universities in Australia, UK, Singapore, China, and so on through our academic partners.
- Assist with applications to partner universities.
- Explain the feasible study pathways from Jakarta Future School’s program to linked universities. The application forms are available at our University Placement Office.
- Assist with visa application.
- Assist with on-campus accommodation.
- Arrangement of flight ticket, airport pick-up and pre-departure counselling (including briefing on the culture, lifestyle and food of the host country).
- Plan seminars and visits from various university representatives.
- Provide catalogues/prospectuses, handbooks, from our overseas Academic partners. Students are strongly encouraged to use these resources in their search for a suitable university overseas.
For further information contact our University Placement Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
JFS Internship Centre
JFS Internship Centre provides assistance and advice every step of the way. Our Internship Centre aims to help students ease into working life, as well as to ensure that each student makes the right placement choices to complement their personal strengths and aspirations. To serve this purpose, JFS Internship Centre maintains a range of links to industry, provides opportunities for internship, as well as a range of other career services help students gain skills that can be applied to future jobs.
For more information on Internship opportunities, please contact our Career Centre at email@example.com